The Catalogue contains all previously acquired imagery directly available for download by authorized DINAMIS users.
To continue adding to this data bouquet, DINAMIS users can express their Pléiades and SPOT-6-7 imagery needs by ordering:
- Archive imagery listed in Airbus Defence & Space’s Geostore catalogue, viewable from the DINAMIS Catalogue.
- Tasked acquisitions, subject to a technical feasibility assessment by Airbus Defence & Space. All imagery acquired is then added to the Catalogue.
All orders for archive and tasked imagery are processed by DINAMIS’s Pléiades and SPOT-6-7 teams, with no guarantee they will be accepted.
Imagery request file
BEFORE REQUESTING ARCHIVE OR TASKED IMAGERY
• Consult the data technical features
• View available data in the DINAMIS catalogue
• Make sure you have an active individual user account
Completing the imagery request file lets you:
- • Identify and select Pléiades and/or SPOT-6-7 archive imagery listed in Airbus’s Geostore catalogue
- Specify criteria to task new Pléiades and/or SPOT-6-7 imagery
Files submitted via the application are then processed.
See the Documentation page for tutorials and factsheets that will help you.
Accessing the application
For further information, contact DINAMIS.